For shipments headed towards Morocco, proving compliance with Moroccan Quality Standards is mandatory in order to get custom clearance.
Controlled products within this programme:
- Food and agricultural Products
Packed food products, dairy products, meat and meat products, fruit juices, beverages, alcoholic beverages, grease and fat, animal food, sugar, grain
- Chemical products
- Cosmetic, tobacco, dye, bicycle tires, paper and paper products, soap and detergent products, fertilizer, water purifcation chemicals, agricultural chemicals, art and crafts
- Fuel and petrolium, crude oil, gas, pumps, paraffin, pipes
- Textile and textile products
- Fabrics, carpets etc.
- Toys and child products
- Baby dolls
- Electric and electronic products, home systems, computers, printers
- Mechanical products
- Stove, stove oils, LPG, nails, bicycles, hurricane lamps
- Furniture, desk, table, chairs etc.
- Construction materials, cement, tile, bathroom and kitchen products, brick, drainage pipes
- Personal protection equipment, helmets, gloves, training equipment
Conformity certification process consists of pre-shipment inspection, documentary control and evaluation of compliance with Moroccan Quality Standards.
For further information, please contact us.